Wall Mounted Stainless Steel Shower Panel
|Material||brushed SS + Black SS back support|
|Mixer||brass, rotary & mechanical, 3-button diverter|
|Top shower||SS, built-in, 8x12|
|Body jets||SS, built-in nozzles, 8x12|
|Shower bracket with outlet||SS|
|Flexible hose||1.5m SS|
● The stainless steel double-color shower panel adopts the vacuum coating process and a combination of vary colors.
● Special colors can be customized to meet the needs of different people.
● The mixer and hand shower are on the same horizontal line, thus making an intuitive operation of knob and buttons and simultaneous water spray from several functions.
● Stainless steel built-in top shower head and body jets make the surface of the product more concise. The nozzles are made of silicone. If the spray water is not straight and blocked, the scale can be cleaned by just fingering the nozzles.
● The laser welding processed body, the designed round corners and the perfect lines can effectively reduce the damage to the human body.
Main plate selection ==> laser cutting ==> high precision laser cutting ==> bending ==> surface grinding ==> surface fine grinding ==> painting / PVD vacuum color plating ==> assembly ==> sealed waterway test ==> high and low temperature performance test ==> comprehensive functions test ==> cleaning and inspection ==> general inspection ==> packaging
Brass selection ==> refined cutting ==> high precision CNC processing ==> fine polishing ==> painting / advanced electroplating ==> inspection ==> semi-finished parts for storage pending
1.Some of the parts are individually packaged (such as top shower, hand shower etc.), so consumers need to install them partly. Please read the installation instructions before installing so as to avoid bumping in the process and affect the overall appearance, and pay attention to the sealing of relevant waterway connection parts.
2.During the initial installation, pay attention to the sealing of relevant waterway connection parts, and the accuracy of the installation of hot and cold water pipes. Read the intruction carefully.